What to expect in this course
This course is a previously recorded webinar I did in January 2021 on grieving unmet childhood needs. I received a high influx of questions on ways to reparent oneself, heal through pain and grieve the loss of unmet childhood needs.
While these are in-depth questions about specific or personal experiences that I received previous to this recording, I cover many different situations related to childhood experiences and how they impact current behavior or emotions. Including secure attachments, autonomy and self-identity, expression of emotions, and boundaries, grief and how to heal.
This course is very impactful for any person who feels they have pain from their childhood. If you have any desire to look into your own current behavior and how that is correlated to unmet childhood needs, this quick and insightful course will help give you the tools to reparent and love your inner child.
What topics this course covers:
- What are core Childhood needs?
- How to self soothe during loneliness
- Difference between comforting behaviors and numbing behaviors
- Recognizing what is emotional abuse
- How to use practical tools to look at core childhood wounds correlated with unmet needs
- How to best identify your unmet needs when you lack memory of your childhood
- How to resolve abandonment and triggered traumas
- Creating Boundaries during uneasy parent relationships
- Using direct language to communicate what hurts
- Forgiveness and Boundaries
- How to be a good parent while unraveling your own unmet childhood needs
- Resources for healing through this