What to expect in this course
Rediscovering Yourself While Mothering is a previously recorded webinar I did in January 2021 on how to rediscovering your passions and self while in parenthood. I received a large amount of questions on ways that women can find their passions while in parenthood, recognizing where you are under supported and starting the path to living a more supported life.
While the questions in the course are about specific or personal experiences that I received previous to this recording, I cover many different situations related to rediscovering yourself in motherhood. Many women, like you, have the same worries, fears and set backs.
This course could be important for you, if you feel you are stuck, lost, overwhelmed or confused in motherhood. If you need ideas on how to start the journey back to yourself again, this course will offer real insight into how to advocate for yourself, learn where you are under supported and start your rediscovery.
Some topics this course covers:
- How to build in support and advocate for yourself
- How to overcome isolation
- How to keep your own identity while being a mother and wife
- Establishing boundaries
- Asking for support and adapting your needs
- Starting your rediscovery
- Recognizing where you are under supported
- Learning how to find passion and be fulfilled personally
- Categorizing tasks at home to build in support with your partner
- Valuing time and work equally
- Navigating Conflict
- What do you need in order to thrive?